Get To Know Photobooth9!
- What is your background and how did you get into this business?
My degree is in Marketing and Graphic design so I get to use both in being a small business owner. I love being able to create templates for clients and work towards match their vision for their photo strip.
- How has social media impacted your work? How have you used it to your benefit?
Social media allows us to post images and engage with current and future clients as well as other vendors. We also have options for our clients to benefit from social media with branding exposure in our Social Booth. This added feature we can offer is beneficial for both us and our clients to make events social.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I’d be a pig because they are smart and have a fun personality.
- What makes your company unique?
We get to experience so many life milestones in our clients lives so we treat them like family. Since, our business is being part of the fun we want the whole experience to be enjoyable and strive for customer service.
- How do you define “success” in your business?
Success is when the clients had fun and enjoyed their pictures. Its a bonus when I hear someone still has their photo strip years after they have taken it.